Dog owner dies from deadly infection after being nipped by her new pet

A woman died just two days after her pet dog accidentally nipped her, breaking the skin and allowing in a deadly bacteria. Sharon Larson, from South Milwaukee in the US, reportedly started experiencing symptoms similar to a highly aggressive flu.

She died aged 58 just two days later, in a case that has just been made public.

Mrs Larson is thought to have only just adopted the dog.

Her husband Daniel Larson told local channel WISN: “She just kept getting worse and she died Saturday, June 23.

“Now I feel like I lost my right arm, my best friend, my wife. It’s tore me apart.”

Read more here…

Leave a reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.