This poor hedgehog (pictured above) died after becoming stuck in a piece of litter. Please pick up your litter & prevent another tragedy.
A devastated grandma who wanted to buy a puppy during lockdown said she was conned out of £500 in what she’s claiming was an online puppy selling scam. Pamela Turner responded to an advert on the pet selling website, Pets4Homes, at the beginning of May. The advert stated a seller with the user name ‘mariewoods86p’, […]
Heartbroken woman issues warning to dog owners after her French bulldog Lily died in her arms having eaten toxic sago palm house plant
A woman left heartbroken by the tragic death of her French bulldog who died in her arms having eating the poisonous sago palm house plant has issued a warning to pet owners. Kate Wagner, from Wisconsin, says her ‘sweet baby’ Lily ate the toxic leaves from the plant before she was rushed to an emergency […]