Killer compost warning after dogs nearly die eating rotting potatoes

Dog owners are being warned to keep their pets away from food compost bins after two lurchers nearly died from eating toxins. Veterinary charity PDSA says the close call for the two lurchers is a stark reminder of the risks posed by rotting food waste. Cleo and Cobi were left in a life-threatening condition after […]

Thank you DogLost for getting me home before I missed Santa!

I was a very naughty dog yesterday and in the excitement of waiting for santa…I went out to find him…I got lost and caused my family so much stress…Some kind person found me and I was collected and put in kennels ( lovely as they were …I thought no chimney no Santa!) Luckily for me […]