BOBBY IS HOME SAFE BUT CATCHING HIM WAS QUITE A FEAT!

DogLost  London co-ordinator Karen’s story… Bobby was lost from a car park opposite the Heathrow Animal Reception Centre when he slipped his harness as his owners were putting him into their car. After searching for a while a call went out on social media to help find him and many local volunteers and members of […]

A moth did this to a dog.

WARNING LONDON AND HOME COUNTIES. This is the heartbreaking photo of a pet who nearly died after sniffing a toxic caterpillar – and every dog owner needs to see it. Jack Russell Benson was playfully exploring a field when he found a strange nest and went to investigate. But within six hours, part of his ears, eyes and […]